Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Opinion Regarding Name Change

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
HannaUL
Dreamer

Opinion Regarding Name Change

Post by HannaUL »

The name Hannababy was created many many years ago during MPlayer days. I have been rolling over the idea since my return of asking the GMs to drop the "baby" part of the name if possible. (I was kind of embarrassed by it when I returned to the city...baby? really? What the heck was I thinking 15+ years ago?) I thought before I pursued that avenue I would get my fellow players opinion. Anyone have two cents to throw at that idea? Is that even possible GMs?

Hanna...baby (though I do smile when DreamEdge says it that way) :)

I almost forgot...GMs...I would also like to get the name capitalized ...Hannababy instead of its current hannababy
Cherokee
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jade

Re: Opinion Regarding Name Change

Post by Cherokee »

I hope the GMs wouldn't mind making the change, it's simple enough. Especially for all the Lyra characters with L33t names, and numbers. I know Thunderman's changed near the beginning of this version. Also when characters would marry in SoT, some would take another's last name..so it shouldn't be a big deal. I'd suggest emailing them about it. :)
23:48:24: Laviticas: (( I am going to ****ing say this now because I will not be back in the stupid game.)

22:44:20: >Jawsman evokes his own dreamquake, which is bigger than Magnilia's dreamquake.
Princess
Dreamer
Character Name(s): ZsaZsa~ tiny princess

Post by Princess »

I see no problem with it, its when someone tries to change their name altogether to create a different name would I see any problem loom.
You see a pressed seal of wax is etched displaying in the center an empty Sigil. The etching is shaped in the manner of a coat of arms. The top right sector, a teacup, the top left, a dolly.
Zsa Zsa,tiny princess of the City of Dreams
Koi-Anise
Senior GameMaster

Post by Koi-Anise »

I will notify the proper authorities :D
Senior GameMaster
Anise(a)underlight.com

- A wise man once said, "Wherever you go, there you are."
Pickman
Dreamer

Post by Pickman »

I'll always regret the typo when naming my toon.

He was supposed to be Salad Eraser. Now his intense dislike of greens is just misunderstood.
Cianne
Dreamer

Post by Cianne »

:lol: !
~Practice patience and silent reflection in a moment of anger ~ It will save you infinite moments of regret~
OfF KiLTeR
Dreamer
Character Name(s): OfF KiLTeR

Post by OfF KiLTeR »

Pickman wrote:I'll always regret the typo when naming my toon.

He was supposed to be Salad Eraser. Now his intense dislike of greens is just misunderstood.
My online handle for a few "other" games is Salad Shooter. I don't think they could be friends.
Riggs
Dreamer

Post by Riggs »

I'll likely always have DE say "hanna............baby", because it's lol to me.

That, and I'm one of those that can never let things go. You know, even if it's only funny to me.

- B

Vamp
DE
Koi-Wish
Founder

Post by Koi-Wish »

Jobs done.

Welcome Hanna.

:-)
coltdorsey
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Thunderman

Post by coltdorsey »

Cherokee wrote:I know Thunderman's changed near the beginning of this version.
The original Thunderman was a Fatesender, made by my cousin Shadowman (Lycaon for SoT folks) for me to try playing UL. Somehow the account was never recovered and I started a new as ThunderMan45, the Gatekeeper we know. I'm happy with the name change to Thunderman, as it was the one originally intended to be used.