Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Song Thang' OOC content disclaimer!

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.
Jones
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jones Shaw

Song Thang' OOC content disclaimer!

Post by Jones »

O.K.
So the event Jones Shaw is having, will have OOC to some extent of course, I knew that when the idea came to me, but I didn't know how else to go about it.

Obviously someone from an unusual, medieval or alien "shard" would not know the "popular melodies" that people will choose in order to make up a song. So, we can either pretend we all magically know these melodies somehow, maybe a modern day Seer could plant them in everyones heads ;) , or a dreamer who's turn it is could whistle or hum the tune first so everyone knows it, or of course if you want to remain true to your character, you don't have to recognize them and can play it out accordingly as you see fit.

Anyways, I just wanted to let you know that yes, I realize it is partly OOC, but hope we can go ahead with it.

Whichever way you choose to play it, I hope it ends up being fun for everyone.

P.S. It has been changed to 7:30-8ish, rather than 6.
Jones
Dreamer
Character Name(s): Jones Shaw

Re: Song Thang' OOC content disclaimer!

Post by Jones »

And I'll help you Blade :D

Despite the OOC content of the melodies - I am truly hoping that the actual words to the songs will be game related....songs about mares, fellow dreamers, plains, arts, houses etc....

We'll see how it goes.