Underlight Discord Chat: http://discord.underlight.com/
Production Server: Online (Version 3.1.15)
Player Test Realm Server: Offline (Version 3.1.15)

Another house post. Loaded house questions

This out of character forum is for discussion of roleplaying, how to roleplay and roleplay coordination.

What do you like and dislike:

Poll runs till Sun Mar 02, 2025 11:59 am

A. I would rather see a less number of traditional houses, with a bigger population in them. (Full houses rock)
18%
A. I would rather have a bigger variety of houses, even tho it may lower house population.
3%
B. I would rather see houses with more diversity and possible internal conflict. (Houses with more than one belief. EX: A house of science where one branch studies healing and the other studies poisons.)
13%
B. I would rather see houses with one belief set and no internal conflict.
3%
C. I would like to see something done with the old lyra beliefs (essence manipulation, Illuminate/Freesoul, etc)
7%
C. Old Lyra beliefs are dead, move on sista.
12%
D. I like the idea of dieties that are something more along the lines of non-living things, so to speak (A presence that sometimes speaks to all, but never takes physical form.)
21%
D. I don't like the idea of deities at all.
4%
E. I prefer the house style from Lyra. (All houses are set up to disagree with the others based on some principle beliefs set across the city.)
6%
E. I prefer the house style from SoT. (Unique houses where no two houses believe in the same principle beliefs set across the city.)
12%

Total votes: 67
Koi-Cricket
Directing Producer

Another house post. Loaded house questions

Post by Koi-Cricket »

As I am finalizing the houses that will be used for the upcoming "eclipse", I have some lingering questions.

I had this set in stone till more ideas emerged.. So your vote matters

The Non-traditional houses are set and in place, this poll is for traditional housese that your character may choose to join and will be run by players solely.

Please pick one response from each letter set.
Directing Producer